I believe in building up community with cultural revitalization and therefore I offer workshops for those who want to learn this with Native Graduation or Dance Regalia, copper bead necklace, slippers or canvas tops, canvas boot guards, mitts etc.
These workshops are designed based on needs of the community or nations requesting this.
Some past workshops include:
- Button Blanket Workshop - 10 to 15 people max - priced based on participants
- Vest or Regalia Workshops
- Slippers or Canvas Top Mukluks
- Mask Workshops
- Beaded Cuffs
- Fur Mitts
- Beaded Flower Workshops
- Beaded Christmas Ball workshops
- Copper Bead Necklace or bracelet workshops
- Leg/ Shoe Cover Workshops - for berry picking
- Learn to operate your own Machine Workshop - This is also included in all workshops if people own their own machines
- Women's Group projects
I source all the materials as part of the workshop as well.
Please contact me for quotes, dates and planning.